Monday, April 20, 2009

Kyte Video

I have always said that technology for the sake of technology is useless. I know there is a ton of cool technology out there and a lot of it is very “James Bond,” that is to say that it would be great to use if you were a spy, but for the rest of us it is completely useless. In order for technology to be truly useful, there needs to be an application that is useful to the everyday person. We have recently found some truly useful technology and believe there is a case for real estate professionals to embrace it.


The technology or company in this case, is Kyte. Keep in mind that I am just getting to know this video technology, but am absolutely impressed with the things that you can do with it. First of all, Kyte allows me to take video using my cell phone and post it to my Kyte Channel. That in and of itself is pretty cool, but it gets much better. When I set up my Kyte Channel, I can choose my other websites where I want my video to show up automatically when I send video to my channel. Once I send my video, Kyte does the rest. The next thing you know is that my video is showing up on all of my corporate and personal websites….Very cool!

 

Kyte had businesses in mind when it developed the technology too, which is another benefit. Using Kyte, you can monetize your channel as well. What that means is that they give you the tools to allow or to create advertisers to advertise on your channel. Consider the fact that you have your own “TV Channel” why wouldn’t you collect advertising fees from those folks, or companies that would want to reach your friends, family and viewer base?  Very smart!

 

It also allows you to keep in touch with the people viewing your channel. Believe it or not, people can use that channel to communicate with each other using a built in chat feature. Why is this all important? Well, when you are building your personal real estate brand, it is important to embrace technology that will allow you to leverage your time and reach as many people as possible. You will also want to separate yourself from the pack. While there are plenty of other companies out there that allow for video, very few if any have your business in mind. Most of them are for individuals, not professionals. Kyte offers world-class technology that allows you to post video of a property instantly to the web as well as your own comments and updates on what is going on. It is a great way to build brand loyalty and to keep people tuned in to your “station.”

 

Go to www.Kyte.com to see the technology for yourself. Create a channel and work with it to determine the best way to use it, then let us know what you think of it.

 

Respectfully,

 

 

Robert D. Cass

 

V: 757.729.3124

E: rcass@LocalRealEstateDeals.com

URL: www.LocalRealEstateDeals.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment